Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
A great low carb recipe.
Make and share this Sugar Free Homemade Kahlua recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups vodka (80 proof)
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- sugar substitute (10 packets)
- Combine first 4 ingredients in saucepan.
- Cook until all dissolved.
- Let boil a couple of minutes, leave a cover on pan/remove from heat and let sit at room temperature.
- Add sweetener.
- I store in refer.
Just made this recipe yesterday - haven't tried it yet. A friend of mine and husband's can't understand how Kahlua made with Sweet & Low, or anything like that can come out tasting any good. I don't know yet, but will find out in 2 weeks. I'll let you know then.