Recipe by Charlotte J
This recipe comes from Carbohydrate Counting Made Easy Cookbook, Sponsored By: The Diabetes Support Group At Knoxville Area Community Hospital. Chef joeknee told me she uses 2 1/2 tablespoons Splenda, that will be helpful, as my recipe did not say how much to use.
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 7 cups skim milk (divided)
- 1 -2 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 -2 teaspoon rum flavoring
- sugar substitute
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pudding, 2 cups milk, vanilla and sugar substitute in a bowl; mix according to pudding directions.
- Pour into a half gallon container with tight fitting lid.
- Add 3 cups milk; shake well.
- Add evaporated milk and shake.
- Add remaining milk; shake well.