- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 24 (1 g) packets Equal sugar substitute
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in small saucepan, or microwave.
- Stir in chocolate until melted.
- Add Equal and vanilla, mixing well.
- Combine cream cheese and chocolate mixture until it is completely mixed; may use the mixer if you want.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Spread in an 8-inch square pan that has been greased well with butter.
- Refrigerate until firm and cut into 1-inch squares. Store in refrigerator.