Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A rich, delicious, creamy fudge with no pudge!!
Make and share this Sugar Free Holiday Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in small saucepan, or microwave.
- Stir in chocolate until melted.
- Add Equal and vanilla, mixing well.
- Combine cream cheese and chocolate mixture until it is completely mixed; may use the mixer if you want.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Spread in an 8-inch square pan that has been greased well with butter.
- Refrigerate until firm and cut into 1-inch squares. Store in refrigerator.
Because I didn't have any Equal, I used packets of Splenda and I used diet margarine. The taste was great and I passed the recipe on to all my diabetic family and friends. Thanks for posting this recipe.
Followed instructions and it is soft and butter collected on the top after chilling.<br/>good flavor, but not my idea of a piece of fudge.
For sugar-free, this is okay. But the taste was a little bit bitter, probably because of the sugar substitute. We ended up mixing peanut butter in, and that helped some.