Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found online (goldminerecipes) while doing a search for sugar free jams and jellies. Cook times are estimated.
- Bring grape juice and lemon juice to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
- While simmering, soak gelatine in cold water until dissolved.
- Remove juice from heat.
- Add gelatine to hot grape juice; mix well.
- When cool, pour into small sterilized containers and refrigerate.
- Makes 1-1/2 to 2 cups.
Yay! My first attempt at making jelly and it came out great! I didn't have any grape juice but I had Punch (Juicy Juice 100% Juice). I also added a TBS of liquid sweetener (sugar free) and one drop of red food coloring because the color of the natural juice was pretty transparent. Wow it really was easy and came out great! It has less calories (and preservatives) than the store-bought sugar free jelly and CHEAP too! Thank you so much Kathy!