Recipe by Kolinka
This recipe can be used as a marinade as well as salad dressing. There is soy sauce in this recipe so if you have gluten and/or corn syrup sensitivities you will want to check your soy sauce to make sure it is free of both. Kikkoman has wheat and Chung King has corn syrup. Cash & Carry or Smart & Final have a First Street brand that has no wheat or corn syrup.
- 1 cup grapeseed oil
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup first street brand soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup stevia
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 4 cup pyrex measuring bowl add the first 4 ingredients. Mix well to combine using a wire whisk. Add the remaining 4 ingredients and whisk until all the dry ingredients are well combined. Pour into a cruet or 2 1/2 cup squeeze bottle with a lid. Shake well before using. Keep refrigerated.