- 2 1⁄2 cups gluten-free flour, Gluten-Free Flour Blend
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons guar gum
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups xylitol sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 ounce red food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degree. Grease and flour (2) 9 or 10 inches pans. Sift all dry ingredients together and set aside. Beat butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Mix in sour cream, vanilla, and coloring. Gradually mix in dry ingredients on low speed until well blended But do not over beat.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.