Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This banana bread is so good, I can't keep it around my house for very long - and I have to make a double recipe every time! And since it has no sugar, flour and very little fat - I have no problems with my kids gobbling it up! I always make a double recipe and freeze one loaf - always refrigerate the other loaf otherwise will go bad very quickly!
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Add next 4 ingredients - mix well.
- Add remining ingredients - mix well.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting.