This recipe is technically not sugar free as it has a pear and a small amount of golden syrup. It has no refined sugar added so that it is suitable for children, particularly babies and toddlers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut flesh off the pear and microwave for 1 minute. Puree the cooked pear when it has cooled.
- 2Cream butter, pear puree and golden syrup in a small bowl for about 2 minutes.
- 3Gradually add the egg, beating well after each addition.
- 4Sift the dry ingredients into the butter mixture and with a knife until just combined.
- 5Combine the dough with well floured hands, knead for two minutes then cover with glad wrap and place in fridge for 15 minutes.
- 6Roll out dough so it is 1cm thick, cut out shapes and bake for for 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Gingerbread
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.4
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 89.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g