Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is technically not sugar free as it has a pear and a small amount of golden syrup. It has no refined sugar added so that it is suitable for children, particularly babies and toddlers.
- Cut flesh off the pear and microwave for 1 minute. Puree the cooked pear when it has cooled.
- Cream butter, pear puree and golden syrup in a small bowl for about 2 minutes.
- Gradually add the egg, beating well after each addition.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the butter mixture and with a knife until just combined.
- Combine the dough with well floured hands, knead for two minutes then cover with glad wrap and place in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Roll out dough so it is 1cm thick, cut out shapes and bake for for 8-10 minutes.