My wife is diabetic and can no longer enjoy her favorite dessert. This is a simple "beginner" recipe that we can all adapt as we experiment with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a Sugar-Free, Fat-Free, Cook & Serve chocolate pudding product such as Jello brand, prepare filling according to package instructions, stirring as it heats.
- 2When mixture begins to boil, add pecans and coconut, mixing well.
- 3Continue stirring while filling returns to a boil.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 5Transfer filling to pie crust.
- 6Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar-Free German Chocolate Pie
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 171.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat graham cracker pie crust