- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 24 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease 8" square pan with non-stick spray.
- Melt margarine over low heat.
- Add chocolate and stir just until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in sweetener and vanilla.
- Combine chocolate mixture with cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread mixture in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 1" squares.
- Store in refrigerator.