Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Obesity Help. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 12 ounces fat-free evaporated milk (1 can)
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 12 ounces hershey's sugar free chocolate chips (1 package)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix the splenda and evaporated milk and then boil until the milk is very thick. Remove from stove and stir in the chips, vanilla and butter.
- Pour into a foil-lined pan and let cool before cutting into squares.
This stuff was terrible, The taste was ok, but when making it, boiling the evap milk but weird, when it started to thicken it started to curdle, and smelled of tapioca pudding, so I removed it from the heat and started adding the rest as it says. The fudge was no show stopper and was thin and way too soft. I do not recommend... unless you want a spread.