Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious sugar free, fat free nibble to cure that cheesecake craving
Make and share this Sugar Free Frozen Cheesecake Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the Cool Whip, cream cheese and Splenda in a bowl. Whip vigorously with a fork until smooth. You can beat the cream cheese first with an electric mixer until softer and smooth.
- Divide among 10 ice cube tray sections.
- Shake and whack tray on the counter to get them even.
- Top with chocolate or jam.
- Tap on counter again.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- They will pop out of the ice cube tray -- if they don't, run warm water over the bottom and try again.
- They can be kept in the freezer in a ziploc bag.
- Each "bite" counts as 2 condiments on LAWL.