Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious sugar free, fat free nibble to cure that cheesecake craving
Make and share this Sugar Free Frozen Cheesecake Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the Cool Whip, cream cheese and Splenda in a bowl. Whip vigorously with a fork until smooth. You can beat the cream cheese first with an electric mixer until softer and smooth.
- Divide among 10 ice cube tray sections.
- Shake and whack tray on the counter to get them even.
- Top with chocolate or jam.
- Tap on counter again.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- They will pop out of the ice cube tray -- if they don't, run warm water over the bottom and try again.
- They can be kept in the freezer in a ziploc bag.
- Each "bite" counts as 2 condiments on LAWL.
Interesting little treat. I found it hard to get it mixed well with a fork. I think a hand mixer would take care of the lumps but might be too tough on the coolwhip. I used light chocolate syrup. The taste is interesting, certainly cheesecake like but not quite. I just had sort of a tough time eating them frozen. They taste rich though, and could definitely help cut down a craving. Thanks for posting.