Delicious sugar free, fat free nibble to cure that cheesecake craving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the Cool Whip, cream cheese and Splenda in a bowl. Whip vigorously with a fork until smooth. You can beat the cream cheese first with an electric mixer until softer and smooth.
- 2Divide among 10 ice cube tray sections.
- 3Shake and whack tray on the counter to get them even.
- 4Top with chocolate or jam.
- 5Tap on counter again.
- 6Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- 7They will pop out of the ice cube tray -- if they don't, run warm water over the bottom and try again.
- 8They can be kept in the freezer in a ziploc bag.
- 9Each "bite" counts as 2 condiments on LAWL.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Frozen Cheesecake Bites
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cool Whip Free
fat free cream cheese