Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
A nice spicy sugar-free instant tea mix. You can also use decaffeinated instant tea to make this a sugar-free AND decaffeinated drink.
- 1 cup instant tea powder
- 4 tablespoons tang sugar-free orange drink mix
- 2 tablespoons crystal light low-calorie lemonade drink mix
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Pour contents into a clean, dry glass jars.
- Label with directions.
- For one Serving, mix 1 teaspoon into 1 Cup of boiling water. Enjoy!
Very good! I couldn't find sugar-free Tang, so I used regular Tang along with the Crystal Lite, and it was still low-calorie, if not sugar-free. Also, I used 1 Tablespoon of mix per cup of boiling water; i tsp. just wasn't enough.