Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
When you only want to make one large sugar free FF pumpkin pie I use this recipe.
- 1 deep dish pie shell (unbaked)
- 1⁄3 cup pasteurized liquid egg-whites
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 dash salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl mix egg whites, splenda & salt.
- Add the Pumpkin to egg mixture, along with the Cinnamon & Ginger.
- Mix til well blended. (I use a whisk).
- Add FF Evap Milk. Blend well.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes
- Reduce heat to 350 & bake for an additional 35 minutes.