Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful thick rich eggnog without the sugar and fat, adjust the sugar substitute to taste, this may easily be doubled
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 7 cups nonfat milk, divided or 7 cups low-fat milk
- 1 pinch nutmeg (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla or 2 teaspoons rum extract
- sugar substitute (to taste)
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- In a bowl combine the pudding mix with 2 cups fat-free milk, tiny pinch nutmeg (if using) vanilla or rum extract and sugar substitute (to taste) mix on low speed using an electric mixture until thickened (adjust the sugar substitute to taste if needed).
- Pour into a large container with a tight-fitting lid; add in 3 cups milk, cover with lid and shake vigorously.
- Add in evaporated milk with remaining 2 cups milk and shake well again.
- Chill and shake again before using.
I am enjoying ff eggnog as I write. Thank you for such a delicious recipe!
I love eggnog and when it's fat-free there's no need for the "I only get this once a year" excuse! I just couldn't wait till christmas to try this out. It's so yummy! Thanks for the recipe!!
This was sooo good! Thanks Kittencal!