Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I came up with this recipe on my own. I need a cheecake fix but don't need the guilt. So here it is. Try it and tell me what you think.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup Agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1 Splenda quick pack
- Crush almonds with food processor. Pour in truvia packet and liquid butter and smoosh down in a pie plate. Bake at 425 for 8-10 minutes.
- Mix in food processor all the filling ingredients blend into a creamy mixture.
- Pour on crust.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool.