Recipe by dgpat
This is another recipe that I found browsing the web for low-fat recipes. This tastes just like the Orange Creamsicles from Good Humor years ago!!
- 1 box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 box sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Jell-O with 1 cup boiling water.
- Dissolve Jell-O completely and add 1 cup cold water and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Using electric beater, beat in pudding mix until well combined.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Chill and serve until set.
- 4 servings (1 cup each).