Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another recipe that I found browsing the web for low-fat recipes. This tastes just like the Orange Creamsicles from Good Humor years ago!!
- 1 box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 box sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- Mix Jell-O with 1 cup boiling water.
- Dissolve Jell-O completely and add 1 cup cold water and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Using electric beater, beat in pudding mix until well combined.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Chill and serve until set.
- 4 servings (1 cup each).
Does taste a lot like a creamsicle. I used sugar-free, fat-free Cool Whip and it turned out great. The whole family fought over who got to lick the bowl. :)
I made it with raspberry jello and vanilla pudding. I liked it much better the next day. Also, it is NOT sugar free. Fat free Cool Whip has HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP in it.
What a simple, fast, easy and do ahead dessert!!! Made in a flash (I used my mixer to "stir" in the cool whip) and looked good served in a wine glass topped with extra cool whip. Enjoyed by all. Thanks dgpat.