Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat-free milk, 1/4 starch.
- 1 ounce sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 7 cups nonfat milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 2 teaspoons sugar substitute (2 packets)
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- Combine pudding mix, 2 cups of milk, vanilla and sugar substitute in a bowl; mix according to pudding directions. Pour into a half-gallon container with a tight-fitting lid. Add 3 cups of milk; shake well. Add evaporated milk and shake. Add remaining milk; shake well.