Mrs. Pope's Note:
A yummy, protein-filled drink that won't affect your blood sugar! Being pregnant with gestational diabetes during the holidays is a killer, but I've found a way to enjoy egg nog and get my protein AND sweet fix!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix milk, egg substitute and pudding together, adding a dash of spices.
- 2For extra decadance, I add French Vanilla whip cream!
- 3When drink is frothy, either pour into a cup, add another dash of nutmeg and enjoy,.
- 4or refrigerate until cold.
- 5I like to use an immersion blender to mix ("boat motor").
- 6I also like to add hot chocolate mix to my egg nog, so I'll bet that chocolate pudding would be yummy too.
- 7Be careful if heating for a hot drink - the eggs get a little curdled.
- 8"Cook time" is chill time.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Eggnog
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.6
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Sodium 24.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute
sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix