Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A yummy, protein-filled drink that won't affect your blood sugar! Being pregnant with gestational diabetes during the holidays is a killer, but I've found a way to enjoy egg nog and get my protein AND sweet fix!
- Mix milk, egg substitute and pudding together, adding a dash of spices.
- For extra decadance, I add French Vanilla whip cream!
- When drink is frothy, either pour into a cup, add another dash of nutmeg and enjoy,.
- or refrigerate until cold.
- I like to use an immersion blender to mix ("boat motor").
- I also like to add hot chocolate mix to my egg nog, so I'll bet that chocolate pudding would be yummy too.
- Be careful if heating for a hot drink - the eggs get a little curdled.
- "Cook time" is chill time.