Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very good substitute for egg nog.
- 11 cups cold skim milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular (or artificial sweetener equivalent to 1/3-cup sugar)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine dry pudding mix, sweetener, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Whisk into milk mixture until smooth.
- Refrigerate until served.
This was super super sweet, so I'd definitely make it without the splenda next time. Otherwise was a good substitute for eggnog.