Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Guilt free treat! Note: Some good combinations are strawberry-banana Jello with strawberry Kool-Aid or Orange Jello with tropical punch Kool-Aid.
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free jello
- 1 (6 g) packagecomplimentary flavored unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 3⁄4-1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 cups cold water
- Combine Jello, Kool-Aid and Splenda with hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Add cold water and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour into ice cube trays or popcicle molds, freeze and enjoy!
These are very tasty. Not quite popsicle consistency, but much better than just frozen juice or halved kool-aid. I tried strawberry banana jello with strawberry kiwi kool-aid.. YUM!