Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a delicious no-bake pie that is oh so simple!
Make and share this Sugar Free Double Layered Chocolate Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 170.09 g reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 473.18 ml cold nonfat milk
- 2 (198.44 g) package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 113.39 g reduced-fat cream cheese, softened (or fat free)
- 29.58 ml Equal sugar substitute (or splenda)
- 14.79 ml nonfat milk
- 354.88 ml sugar-free fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In large bowl beat 2 cups milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for two minutes. Spread in crust.
- In small bowl beat cream cheese and Equal with wire whisk until fluffy. Whisk in 1 tablespoon milk. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over chocolate pudding in crust.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours until set.
Really good!! Cool & delicious treat. Easy to make & enjoy. Thanks for sharing!
Even better the second day!