- 1 (6 ounce) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened (or fat free)
- 2 tablespoons Equal sugar substitute (or splenda)
- 1 tablespoon nonfat milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar-free fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl beat 2 cups milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for two minutes. Spread in crust.
- In small bowl beat cream cheese and Equal with wire whisk until fluffy. Whisk in 1 tablespoon milk. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over chocolate pudding in crust.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours until set.