Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this recipe in a box I've been carting around for years. I don't remember where it came from, but I know it's good!
- Beat together banana and butter until creamy.
- Add eggs, vanilla and water.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda and baking powder and beat well.
- Stir in dates.
- Spoon into oiled and floured 9 by 13 baking pan.
- Spread evenly.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over bater.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool and serve.