1/1 Photo of Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Mocha Dream Coffee
amberlie spence's Note:
This is a modified hot cocoa recipe. It is rich with dark cocoa and is sinfully delicious in your coffee cup. If you like creamer, add it to your coffee BEFORE this mixture. It is dark and deep and you will find it impossible to gauge how much creamer you need. The yield of the recipe depends on how much you use for cup. I prefer a lot of it. Make sure you have a freezer bag to keep the extra in between cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1using a very large bowl and a sifter (or a blender if you don't mind powder residue in your hair) sift all ingredients together at least twice.
- 2Make sure and mix well with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- 3To prepare, fill mug 1/3 full of this mixture and add freshly brewed coffee. From a press pot if possible.
- 4Prepare your coffee first if you use creamer. This mixture is very dark and it will be hard to judge how much cream you need by color.
- 5(to use as hot cocoa, substitute hot water for coffee).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Mocha Dream Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.5
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.7 mg
- Sodium 259.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 20.6 g