Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fluffy, light frosting adapted from Northern_Reflectionz No cook 7 minute frosting (http://www.food.com/recipe/no-cook-7-minute-frosting-107841)... Note that you do need to use fresh egg whites (not liquid egg whites).
- 1⁄2 cup Xylitol sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract (or other flavor)
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3 egg whites
- Mix sugar, cream of tartar, vanilla, other flavoring, and egg whites.
- Drizzle boiling water in as you mix.
- Beat on high until mixture forms peaks (like meringue) approx 5-7 minutes.