Recipe by brandi.cheeks
Great dessert for people with diabetes that love cheesecake! ***NOTE: to make the cinnamon topping mix a 1/2 cup of splenda and 2 tbsp of cinnamon together and sprinkle on the top.***
- 2 (16 ounce) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a 9 x 13 glass or metal baking pan unroll one package of crescent rolls and spread into bottom of pan.
- Mix together cream cheese, splenda, and vanilla.
- Spread over crescent rolls.
- Unroll second package of crescent rolls and spread over cheese mixture.
- Pour melted butter or margarine over crescent rolls and top with cinnamon mixture***.(see top for cinnamon mixture).