Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Delicious sugar free, fat free dessert! I used Vanilla Nut Gevalia and it was out of this world!
- 2 cups strong flavored brewed coffee
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free whipped topping or 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- Dissolve Splenda in coffee and pour into an 8 x 8 inch pan. Add a little chocolate for a mocha flavor.
- Add whipped topping and whisk.
- Freeze 2 hours.
- Scrape with a fork until fluffy. Freeze one more hour and scrape again. Repeat as necessary to keep it fluffy.
- Store in freezer until ready to serve. Fluff with a fork again before serving.
- Serve with more whipped topping if desired and a little chocolate sauce drizzled on top.