Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. The recipe was post by marylyn.
Make and share this Sugar Free Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup carrot, grated fine
- 1 cup butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
- 10 ounces crushed pineapple (1 small can)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped dates
- 1⁄2 cup coconut (optional)
- Cream together first 5 ingredients. Add vanilla and water. Add rest of ingredients.
- Spoon batter into 9 x 13 inch pan. Spread batter evenly in pan, bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until knife comes out clean
- Note: You can use bananas in place of carrots to make banana cake or chopped apples to make apple nut cake.