1/1 Photo of Sugar-Free Coconut Cream Pie (Diabetic)
Sweetened with stevia.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together stevia, cornstarch and salt in saucepan.
- 2Stir in milk gradually. Add coconut.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil 1 minute.
- 4Remove from heat. Blend in 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla.
- 5Cool 10 minutes; pour into pie shell. Refrigerate.
- 6When cool, top with whipped cream and toasted coconut.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar-Free Coconut Cream Pie (Diabetic)
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.5
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.8 mg
- Sodium 248.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: