Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweetened with stevia.
- 4 teaspoons stevia (blend) or 3⁄4 teaspoon liquid stevia or 1⁄2 teaspoon pure stevia
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 (9 inch) baked pie shells
- whipped cream
- toasted coconut
- Mix together stevia, cornstarch and salt in saucepan.
- Stir in milk gradually. Add coconut.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Blend in 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Cool 10 minutes; pour into pie shell. Refrigerate.
- When cool, top with whipped cream and toasted coconut.