Recipe by YummySmellsca
Five ingredients (not counting the chocolate) and NO sugar! A xylitol / stevia blend enhances the natural sweetness of the organic coconut and virgin coconut oil. I made my own sugar free chocolate by melting unsweetened chocolate and mixing it with a combination of xylitol and stevia to taste.
- 236.59 ml shredded coconut
- 44.37 ml coconut oil, melted
- 0.25 ml sea salt
- 78.07 ml Xylitol sweetener
- 1.23 ml pure stevia powder (or 1 tsp liquid stevia)
- sugar-free dark chocolate, to coat
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate) in a stand mixer and process to form a "doughy" mixture - about 3-5 minutes.
- Scoop into small balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Freeze until solid.
- Dip in the melted chocolate and allow to set.
- Store in the fridge.