Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a great holiday gift.
Make and share this Sugar-Free Cocoa Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup baking cocoa
- 10 packets artificial sweetener
- Mix all ingredients then store in an airtight container.
- Add 1/3 cup mix to 3/4 cup boiling water.
- Stir to dissolve.
Thank you Charlotte! Last time I bought sugar free cocoa mix it was 5 dollars. And it doesn't last too long around here. Your mix is better, much fresher! And much more affordable! I made up the mix and fixed the hot chocolate and it was so easy. We love the taste, just sweet enough, with good chocolate flavor. I'll keep lots of this on hand!!
Liked this a lot but had to up the sweetener for our tastes. Thanks Charlotte J for posting!