Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is very good and great for that sweet something without doing any damage. Hersheys web site had this. I didn't allow for cooling & chilling time.
SHORTBREAD CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST
- 1 3⁄4 cups crumbled sugar-free shortbread cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons hershey's special dark cocoa or 3 tablespoons hershey's cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup Hershey sugar free chunks, divided
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagescook and serve sugar-free vanilla pudding mix or 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagescook and serve vegetarian fat free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- whipped topping (optional)
- Shortbread Chocolate Crumb Crust:.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together cookie crumbs, cocoa and SAplenda in medium bowl.
- Blend in butter, mixing well.
- Press crumb mixture evenly on bottom and up sides of 9" pie plate.
- Bake 8 minutes; cool.
- Pie Filling:.
- Prepare pudding according to pkg directions.
- Immediately pour 1-1/4 cups pudding over the chunks(all except for 2 tablespoons of chocolate chunks - which you have set aside); pour remaining pudding into prepared crust.
- Stir pudding and chunks until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended.
- Drop chocolate pudding mixture by tablespoonfuls onto vanilla pudding; swirl with knife for marbled effect.
- Cover; refrigerate several hours until thoroughly chilled.
- Garnish with reserved chunks and whipped topping, if desired.