Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not made this recipe.
- 1 teaspoon plain gelatin
- 2 1⁄2 cups low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar free instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 cup drained yogurt (the solid half of 2 cups yogurt strained overnight)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the milk.
- Heat mixture over medium heat in a saucepan until gelatin dissolves.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Place saucepan in another bowl of cold or ice water to cool to room temperature.
- Pour the mixture into a blender or food processor.
- Add remaining milk, drink mix, yogurt, vanilla and salt.
- Blend until smooth, and cover
- Chill ready to freeze.
- Blend or stir before pouring into the ice cream maker.
- Freeze according to your ice cream maker's instructions.