Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not made this recipe.
Make and share this Sugar Free Chocolate Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the milk.
- Heat mixture over medium heat in a saucepan until gelatin dissolves.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Place saucepan in another bowl of cold or ice water to cool to room temperature.
- Pour the mixture into a blender or food processor.
- Add remaining milk, drink mix, yogurt, vanilla and salt.
- Blend until smooth, and cover
- Chill ready to freeze.
- Blend or stir before pouring into the ice cream maker.
- Freeze according to your ice cream maker's instructions.