I have not made this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the milk.
- 2Heat mixture over medium heat in a saucepan until gelatin dissolves.
- 3Remove pan from heat.
- 4Place saucepan in another bowl of cold or ice water to cool to room temperature.
- 5Pour the mixture into a blender or food processor.
- 6Add remaining milk, drink mix, yogurt, vanilla and salt.
- 7Blend until smooth, and cover
- 8Chill ready to freeze.
- 9Blend or stir before pouring into the ice cream maker.
- 10Freeze according to your ice cream maker's instructions.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Chocolate Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.2
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 128.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g