Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
Here's another diabetic dessert. This can also replace fondue for anyone watching their carb intake. I like this with angel food cake and fruit of any kind.
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Equal sugar substitute, measure
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy saucepan, combine cocoa, cinnamon, and milk. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until thick.
- Cool slightly and add Equal and vanilla.
- Transfer to a fondue pot or a mini-crockpot to keep warm.