1/4 Photos of Sugar Free Chocolate Eclairs
I found this online and have made it several times where it's been gobbled up by diabetics and non-diabetics alike! I hope you'll like it, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups cold nonfat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup fat-free cool whip
- 1DOUGH: In a saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil and add flour all at once, stirring until a smooth ball forms.
- 2Remove from the heat: let stand for 5 minutes and add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition: continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny.
- 3Transfer to a resealable plastic bag, seal, and cut a 1" hole in one corner of the bag.
- 4Pipe eight 3 1/2" logs onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 450F for 10 minutes, reduce heat to 400F and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- 6Transfer to a wire rack and immediately put a slit in each to allow steam to escape; cool and carefully cut off tops.
- 7Set tops aside and remove soft dough from the inside with a fork.
- 8VANILLA FILLING: In a mixing bowl, beat milk, vanilla, and pudding on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened, fold in whipped topping and set aside.
- 9CHOCOLATE FROSTING: In another mixing bowl, beat milk and chocolate pudding for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 10Spoon vanilla filling into eclairs, replace tops and frost with chocolate topping.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Chocolate Eclairs
Serving Size: 1 (1098 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.1
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 104.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip