Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sweetened with stevia.
- 78.07 ml cocoa or 56.69 g unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 19.71 ml stevia (blend) or 3.69 ml liquid stevia or 2.46 ml pure stevia
- 59.14 ml cornstarch
- 1.23 ml salt
- 768.91 ml milk
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 9 inch baked pie shells
- whipped cream
- In a saucepan, mix together cocoa, stevia, cornstarch and salt.
- Stir milk in gradually.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Cool 10 minutes. Pour into pie shell; refrigerate.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.
Very good recipe. Made exactly as called for using Stevia in the Raw....It is delicious. Sweet, but not too sweet. I used Herhey's Special dark cocoa...gave it a rich chocolate flavor. Definitely a keeper.
I made a layer with dark chocolate & one milk chocolate....delicious!
I love it! I couldn't use the stevia because I didn't have some so I used regular sugar instead, but I think it would have been better with the stevia