Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Low sugar cookies using Splenda Sugar Blend and Splenda Brown Sugar Blend and Hershey's Sugar Free Chocloate Chips
- Heat oven to 375 degree Farenheit.
- Toast walnuts for 5 minutes stirring once when oven reaches temperature.
- Stir or sift together flour, baking soda and salt (I used my food processor, the best sifter ever!).
- Beat butter, granulated sugar blend and brown sugar blend together until slightly creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Stir in sugar free chips and nuts, if desired.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
- Cool slightly and remove to wire rack to cool completely.