Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Low sugar cookies using Splenda Sugar Blend and Splenda Brown Sugar Blend and Hershey's Sugar Free Chocloate Chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 375 degree Farenheit.
- Toast walnuts for 5 minutes stirring once when oven reaches temperature.
- Stir or sift together flour, baking soda and salt (I used my food processor, the best sifter ever!).
- Beat butter, granulated sugar blend and brown sugar blend together until slightly creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Stir in sugar free chips and nuts, if desired.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
- Cool slightly and remove to wire rack to cool completely.