Our favorite cobbler made with Splenda.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. In a bowl combine the 3/4 cup Splenda and cornstarch. Then mix in the cherries. Place the cherries in a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- 2In another bowl cream butter and 1 cup Splenda. Add in milk powder, baking soda, flour, salt, baking powder, and milk.
- 3Spoon the batter over top of the berries, using a spatula to smooth it out.
- 4Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar-Free Cherry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 466.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: