Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My co-worker got this when she used to work for the Coldwater Inn Restaurant in MI. It makes 2 pies. Sometimes I add chocolate or flavor extracts.
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) box cream cheese or 1 (8 ounce) box neufchatel cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) containerthawed whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (or other flavor extract)
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder (optional)
- In standup blender, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add vanilla and sour cream until blended.
- Add whipped topping.
- Spoon into graham cracker crusts.
- Chill for at least 24 hours.
- If using chocolate cocoa powder (works best), add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/2 cup Splenda.
Was way too soft. Did not have cheesecake taste. More of a filling not a cheesecake. Would be a better sweet dip than dessert.
too soft. It did not have a cheesecake texture or taste
I don't write recipes for diabetics, if my recipe says no sugar, it doesnt mean that it will not affect diabetcs sugar levels. Diabetics should always use thier descresion.