Recipe by Jadestonediabetic
I love this! Fast, easy, simple. It is not overly sweet or heavy like most cake frostings. My co-worker asks for a bowl of just this frosting for her birthday. She dips vanilla wafers or Oreo cookies into it.
Top Review by seesko
Keeping in mind that this is sugar free, I would have to say it was pretty darn good. This was used for our afterschool snack yesterday on grahmn crackers. I gave each kid their own little bowl. They started out trying to spread it on, by the end it was pure dipping. Four thumbs up from my little guys!
- 1 (8 ounce) box sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Pick your favorite flavor of sugar free instant pudding mix.
- YOU MUST DO THIS! Take 2 tablespoons of milk and dissolve the pudding mix into it before adding the Cool Whip by folding it in gently. (This will get rid of any graininess). WARNING! If you over mix this, the frosting will become grainy or sticky!
- Fold into the thawed whip topping.
- Spread on cake or dip cookies, fruit or spoon now and eat!
- Keep leftovers refrigerated.
- My aunt has added drained pineapple or mandarin oranges and coconut into the frosting after step 2 (they are folded into the Cool Whip with the pudding/milk mixture).