1/1 Photo of Sugar Free Brownies
dylansnana mercer's Note:
it came from the recipe board at www.spotlighthealth.com from a girl called kassie_w. It's good for gastric bypass patients or diabetics cause its sugar free.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Spray Pam and flour an 8x8-inch pan.
- 3In a small saucepan, over medium heat, melt margarine and cocoa together, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- 4Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- 5In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy.
- 6Stir in sucrolose sugar.
- 7Combine the flour and salt; stir into the egg mixture then mix in the cocoa and margarine.
- 8Finally stir in the 1/4 cup of milk and if desired, the walnuts.
- 9Pour into the prepared pan bake for 25-30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 10Stick in a toothpick--when it comes out clean its done.
- 11Let cool and then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 63.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: