it came from the recipe board at www.spotlighthealth.com from a girl called kassie_w. It's good for gastric bypass patients or diabetics cause its sugar free.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray Pam and flour an 8x8-inch pan.
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, melt margarine and cocoa together, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy.
- Stir in sucrolose sugar.
- Combine the flour and salt; stir into the egg mixture then mix in the cocoa and margarine.
- Finally stir in the 1/4 cup of milk and if desired, the walnuts.
- Pour into the prepared pan bake for 25-30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Stick in a toothpick--when it comes out clean its done.
- Let cool and then cut into squares.