Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A blueberry coffee cake with a crumb topping.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda granular
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar substitute
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter, milk, eggs, vanilla and 1 1/2 cups sugar substitute. Combine 3 cups of flour and baking powder; stir into the wet ingredients until just blended. Fold in the blueberries. Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar substitute, 3/4 cup of flour, and cinnamon. Stir in the softened butter with a fork until the mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over the top of the cake.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. This cake is best served warm.