Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A naturally sweet, tender bread that tastes as delicious as it is healthy.
Make and share this Sugar Free Blueberry Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 3 bananas (over ripe)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce (no sugar added)
- 1 tablespoon honey (organic)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (not maple flavored syrup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup oats (not quick oats)
- 1⁄4 cup oat bran
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed (ground)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (or whole wheat pancake mix)
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries (frozen)
- Combine all wet ingredients (except blueberries) and cinnamon on medium in electric mixer, using cake whisk, so it will chop up the bananas.
- Add all dry ingredients to electric mixer and combine with wet ingredients on low, until mixed thoroughly. Do not over mix.
- Stir (by hand) the frozen blueberries into the batter.
- Spoon batter into a greased loaf pan or several mini loaf pans or muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-50 minutes, depending on the size/type of pan(s) used, until a toothpick or knife comes out clean.
- Allow pan to cool slightly before turning bread out.