Sugar Free Blueberry Banana Bread
- Combine all wet ingredients (except blueberries) and cinnamon on medium in electric mixer, using cake whisk, so it will chop up the bananas.
- Add all dry ingredients to electric mixer and combine with wet ingredients on low, until mixed thoroughly. Do not over mix.
- Stir (by hand) the frozen blueberries into the batter.
- Spoon batter into a greased loaf pan or several mini loaf pans or muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-50 minutes, depending on the size/type of pan(s) used, until a toothpick or knife comes out clean.
- Allow pan to cool slightly before turning bread out.