1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
My daughter really likes these, even if you're not diabetic they are great. Cook time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree strawberries with 1 tablespoon NutraSweet in blender.
- 2Divide mixture evenly between 12 cups or popsicle molds.
- 3Freeze about 30 minutes or until firm.
- 4Meanwhile, rinse processor.
- 5Puree kiwi with 1 tablespoon NutraSweet; set aside.
- 6Repeat process with peaches and remaining 1 tablespoon NutraSweet.
- 7When strawberry layer is firm, pour kiwi mixture into molds.
- 8Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- 9Pour peach mixture into molds and freeze until firm.
- 10When firm they are ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar-free Berry Striped Pops
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g