Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
My daughter really likes these, even if you're not diabetic they are great. Cook time is freezing time.
- Puree strawberries with 1 tablespoon NutraSweet in blender.
- Divide mixture evenly between 12 cups or popsicle molds.
- Freeze about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, rinse processor.
- Puree kiwi with 1 tablespoon NutraSweet; set aside.
- Repeat process with peaches and remaining 1 tablespoon NutraSweet.
- When strawberry layer is firm, pour kiwi mixture into molds.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Pour peach mixture into molds and freeze until firm.
- When firm they are ready to serve.
These are GREAT!!! We had a ball putting these together. and boy, do they ever taste good. So cool and refreshing!! You must make these for your kids, and take my advice, make a lot. You will love them as much as the kids will!! Thanks Charlotte, I'm making more of these to put in the freezer and have handy for a quick treat! :-) Only 43 calories!!