Roger Clark's Note:
Found this recipe in a magazine quite a few years ago. It is simple, yet very good. The apricot preserves add an interesting flavor. I use the kind sweetened with concentrated grape juice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onion in small amount of olive oil until caramelized.
- 2Add other ingredients, blend well and heat through.
- 3Adjust heat or sweetness with more or less spices or preserves.
- 4May add other ingredients as desired such as smoke flavor, Worcestershire sauce or fresh ginger.
- 5Delicious on ribs, pork or chicken.
- 6Simple, yet very good!
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (532 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1205.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-sugar-added apricot jam