A lovely dessert that will pass for the real thing and satisfy everyone's sweet tooth. I found this dessert at a Weight Watcher's meeting and it quickly became the favorite dessert of several family members who are diabetic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- 2Pat into a 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Spread sliced bananas over crust.
- 4Mix pudding and milk according to package directions.
- 5Spread over bananas.
- 6Drain pineapple as dry as possible and spread over pudding.
- 7Spread whipped topping over pineapple.
- 8Top with sliced strawberries.
- 9Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Banana Split Cake
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.7 mg
- Sodium 168.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix