Recipe by Donna65
A lovely dessert that will pass for the real thing and satisfy everyone's sweet tooth. I found this dessert at a Weight Watcher's meeting and it quickly became the favorite dessert of several family members who are diabetic.
Top Review by lauralie41
Yummy dessert! I accidentally grabbed a box of regular pudding that was in with the sugar free puddings so no sugar free this time. Emptied the can of pineapple in a paper towel lined colander to drain. Put the graham crackers and butter in the food processor then patted the mixture in my dish. Completed next couple steps then using paper towels patted the pineapple again. I think I would have preferred the strawberries layed over the pineapple and then the Cool Whip for the topping. Didnt care for the way the topping tasted or looked but over all was a nice dessert. Made and reviewed for Pick A Chef 2014.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 medium bananas, sliced thin
- 1 sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (1.7 ounce)
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 (16 ounce) canjuice packed crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Pat into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread sliced bananas over crust.
- Mix pudding and milk according to package directions.
- Spread over bananas.
- Drain pineapple as dry as possible and spread over pudding.
- Spread whipped topping over pineapple.
- Top with sliced strawberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.